Friday, February 5, 2010

Am I the only one who believes...

...that the mark of a good shower is good water pressure...?

Hello friends! Who's everyone doing? To update you... I moved. I'm no longer living in The Commons, I am now living just down the street in Patterson Court. Let me tell you why. Two reasons.

1) Most of my friends live in Patterson, and if you don't live in the same complex as them, you can't hang out after 1 am... and this past week I've taken full advantage of hanging out with my friends past 1am.

2) The Commons is a hole.

Having said that, at least they have good water pressure in their showers. P-court may rock, but the pressure in the shower leaves something to be desired. It's ok though... something can, and trust me... will be done about it. Not sure when... but I'll keep you all informed.

Other than that, not much else new is happening... however, I do start my first official day of restaurant assignor today... and I'm very much looking forward to it.

Keep checking back for updates...
TheCanadian

No comments:

Post a Comment